Yandara Yoga Vacation – Baja, Mexico
A Self-Care Retreat Awaits You…
We welcome you to elevate your health and well-being during an extended stay in Baja, Mexico. Imagine…stepping out of the airport shuttle onto the warm desert sand, the ocean breeze caressing your skin as you are guided to your own luxurious glamping tent to make yourself at home for your retreat vacation. You are invited to join morning yoga classes with our inspiring Yandara faculty. Restfully, you weave together your ideal days with revitalizing beach time, relaxing by the pool, sharing meals and good conversation with new friends, lazy naps in a hammock, yoga, meditation, healing treatments, and all the good things.
The wellbeing of our students and staff is our highest priority. We are taking care to be proactive in the fight against COVID-19, as well as all infectious flus, colds and diseases. As we are living in communal space, it is important to be extra considerate of health and hygiene. At Yandara, we have increased the depth of cleaning and sanitizing procedures of our facilities; we are disinfecting high touch surfaces frequently; hand sanitizers are available in common areas; we are asking each participant to hold onto the same set of yoga props for the duration of their stay. In addition to this, we kindly ask all those who stay with us to arrive with a recent negative Covid test, practice standard social distancing and to stay informed by CDC recommendations. If you were to develop symptoms of a cold, please notify a staff member and take time to rest and recover in your accommodations.
- $800 for the first week (6 nights)
- $100 per night after the first week
- $2,700 for a 30-day stay (contact us if interested)
- Canvas Glamping tent, all meals, and yoga classes are included; airport transportation is not included.
- The arrival airport shuttle is $40; for departures, the rate for private airport shuttle is $120 one way.
Book Your Yandara Vacation
|Upcoming Dates||Availability||Book Now|
Contact us if you have any questions about your Yandara Yoga Vacation.
- We ask that you refrain from alcohol and drug use during your stay with us
- To help us co-create a relaxing environment, please respect silent hours between 10 pm to 10 am
- We support you in taking this invaluable opportunity for digital detox and naturally refresh!
What to Bring:
- Water bottle
- Travel mug for hot drinks
- Toiletries, including feminine hygiene products
- Layers of comfortable clothing
- Comfortable clothes for daily yoga practice
- Fleece jacket, down vest, sweaters, long underwear, warm socks (except the months of July and October)
- Shorts, tank tops, swimsuit
- Comfortable shoes for walking, and sandals
- Sun hat
- Lightweight long sleeve shirt for sun protection
- Bedding and towels are provided in the canvas cabin tents
- There are electrical outlets in the tents