Yandara Yoga Vacation – Baja, Mexico
A Relaxing Vacation Awaits You…
We welcome you to elevate your health and well-being for a Yandara Yoga Vacation at our home center in Baja, Mexico. Imagine…stepping out of the airport shuttle onto the warm desert sand, the ocean breeze caressing your skin as you are guided to your own luxurious glamping accommodation to make yourself at home for your vacation. You are invited to join morning yoga classes with our inspiring Yandara faculty, a guided hike, and planned activities to renew your spirit. You can weave together your ideal days with revitalizing beach time, relaxing by the pool, sharing meals and good conversation with new friends, lazy naps in a hammock, yoga, meditation, healing treatments, and all the good things.
- 6 nights accommodations
- 3 delicious meals per day
- Morning yoga and meditation classes
- Guided Hike & Swim to south beach w/Doug
- Restorative yoga class
- Kirtan w/Jaya Band
- Sound Bath
- Day trip to Todos Santos
- Not Included: Flights, airport transfers and tips. We offer a shared airport shuttle for $40 (available for flights to arriving/departing between 11am-5pm); the rate for a private airport shuttle is $120 one way.
- $1800: Glamping Cabana with bath
- $1500: Glamping Cabana without bath
- $1200: White Glamping Tent
- $900: Standard furnished tent
- Are you a Yandara Alumni? Just mention it in the additional comments section when you register and you will receive a $100 discount!
Book Your Yandara Relaxation Retreat
|Upcoming Dates||Availability||Book Now|
|November 12 - 18, 2023||Book Now|
Contact us if you have any questions about your Yandara Yoga Vacation.
- We ask that you refrain from alcohol and drug use during your stay with us
- To help us co-create a relaxing environment, please respect silent hours between 10 pm to 10 am
- We support you in taking this invaluable opportunity for digital detox and naturally refresh!
What to Bring:
- Water bottle
- Travel mug for hot drinks
- Toiletries, including feminine hygiene products
- Layers of comfortable clothing
- Comfortable clothes for daily yoga practice
- Fleece jacket, down vest, sweaters, long underwear, warm socks (except the months of July and October)
- Shorts, tank tops, swimsuit
- Comfortable shoes for walking, and sandals
- Sun hat
- Lightweight long sleeve shirt for sun protection
- Bedding and towels are provided in the glamping accommodations
- There are electrical outlets in the tents