Reiki Training with Allison Eaton, Reiki Master Teacher, ERYT500
What is Reiki?
Reiki is “universal life force energy.” It is also known as “prana” in Sanskrit. Reiki is a hands-on energy healing and balancing technique that promotes stress-reduction and the balance of mind, body and spirit. Using electronic, thermal and radioactive testing, modern research and technology proves today what yogis have been experiencing for thousands of years in meditation; that there is a subtle flow of life force energy (prana) coursing through and around the physical body and that this energy sustains all life. When the energy flow is disrupted, one can experience dis-ease at the physical, emotional, mental or spiritual levels. When this energy is flowing harmoniously, one can experience health, happiness and vitality. Reiki assists in the balancing of the inner life force, which enhances the mind, body and spirit connection. Reiki raises your vibration, enhancing your meditations and assisting you along your spiritual journey.
Reiki Level One Training (during Yandara Yoga Teacher Trainings)
Allison Eaton, Reiki Master Teacher, offers Reiki Level I Certification Training during Yandara Yoga Teacher Trainings. Currently Reiki Level I is offered on one of the days off of select yoga teacher trainings, from 2:30-6 pm. You will have time to go into town on the morning of the day off and come back for the Reiki training in the afternoon.
Reiki Level One Training Includes:
- Reiki Level 1 Energy Attunement from Allison Eaton, Reiki Master Teacher
- Reiki Origins and Usui Reiki Lineage
- Instruction and Practice in both giving and receiving a Reiki session
- Self Reiki Technique
- Reiki Level I Training during the Yandara YTT: $275, includes Reiki Level One Manual
- For questions on Reiki Level I Training, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Upcoming Reiki Trainings (during Yandara Yoga Teacher Training)
- October 31, 2021: Reiki Level I, Baja, Mexico (Yandara Yoga Institute)
- November 28, 2021: Reiki Level I, Baja, Mexico (Yandara Yoga Institute)
- January, 2022, TBD: Reiki Level I, Baja, Mexico (Yandara Yoga Institute)
- February 13, 2022: Reiki Level I, Baja, Mexico (Yandara Yoga Institute)
- March 20, 2022: Reiki Level I, Baja, Mexico (Yandara Yoga Institute)
- April 24, 2022: Reiki Level I, Baja, Mexico (Yandara Yoga Institute)
- June 26, 2022: Reiki Level I, Baja, Mexico (Yandara Yoga Institute)
*Reiki Level I Training dates are subjec to change. Please inquire at email@example.com
**Bali and Hawaii dates TBA
Reiki Master Teacher Trainings & Retreat with Allison Eaton at Yandara Baja
Learn Reiki Level I, II and III/Master with Allison Eaton, retreat style, at Yandara’s healing sanctuary in Baja, Mexico! This is a very special 5-day retreat, offering an opportunity to focus on learning Reiki, while gifting yourself time to relax and renew on your journey.
Reiki Master Teacher Training and Retreat Includes:
- Six nights in a Luxury Glamping Tent
- Reiki Level I, II and III/Master Training and Attunements from Allison Eaton, Reiki Master Teacher
- Reiki Shares to assist and enhance your Reiki Practice!
- Daily & Meditation classes
- Healing Sound Bath Journey
- An evening of Kirtan/Mantra and Cacao Ceremony
- Free-time to relax and rejuvenate at Yandara’s secluded beach or saltwater pool
- Three healthy meals per day + tea, snacks and drinking water
- Local excursion to the town of Todos Santos
- Trip to local farm-to-table restaurant
- Reiki Level I, II, and III/Master Manual
Upcoming Reiki Master Teacher Training and Retreat dates
- October 17-23, 2021 (All levels welcome/ no pre-requisites required)
- October 24-30, 2021 (All levels welcome/no pre-requisites required)
- January 23-29, 2021 (Reiki Refresher Retreat – Reiki Master Certification is a pre-requisite for this retreat)
- May 8-14, 2022 (All levels welcome/ no pre-requisites required)
Reiki 1:1 Healing Sessions at Yandara with Allison Eaton
Allison Eaton, Reiki Master Healer/Teacher, offers private Reiki Healing Sessions at Yandara Yoga Teacher Trainings.
What does a 1:1 Reiki Session look like?
During a Reiki session, the client lies relaxed, fully clothed on the message table, while the practitioner lays their hands either directly on or above the client’s body, while channelling Reiki energy flow to the client. Once the client receives the Reiki energy, they become very peaceful and relaxed. The Reiki energy itself, along with the Higher Self the client, does the healing work, and will automatically direct the healing energy to where it is needed most in the client’s body, mind or spirit. The client’s only job is to relax and be open to receiving the Reiki energy for their highest good. Every Reiki session is unique to the individual and may include crystal, color, sound or aromatherapies. All Reiki sessions include Chakra Balancing.
Cost of 1:1 Reiki Healing Session: $90 usd
Allison Eaton, Reiki Master, Yandara Yoga Teacher Trainer
Allison Eaton is an international teacher of Reiki, yoga and meditation. Allison is the author the Reiki Flow Manuals and the Yandara Asana Manual. She is a kirtan artist and is featured in the guided meditation CD, “Sat Nam.” Allison inspires practitioners to serve from intuitive guidance, connected to the heart, with a balance of applied technique and skill.
Recent Student Testimonial
“Trying to articulate my experience with Allison is like trying to describe love; at the end of the day, my time with her changed my life and lives on with each moment I breathe. As with everything Allison teaches, it is done with love and grace and with a strong base in the understanding of what she is teaching. She passes along to her students her knowledge and experiences as well as the “illuminating torch of Reiki”. Allison, you light up the darkest nights – freely giving your love. The world is a better place because of you.” – Sandy Pearson, Calgary, Canada
To register for Reiki Training and for more information on Reiki, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.