Reiki Training in Mexico, Bali and Hawaii
What is Reiki?
Reiki means “life force energy,” and is also known as “prana” in Sanskrit. Reiki is a hands-on, energy healing and balancing technique that promotes stress-reduction and the balance of mind, body and spirit. During a Reiki session, the practitioner channels life force energy (prana or chi) to the client via the hands, assisting the client’s body in its own innate restoration process. With its origins in Tibetan Buddhism and Shamanic Healing, Reiki is a popular form of holistic health today. Benefits of Reiki include stress-reduction and relaxation, restoration at the physical, emotional, mental and spiritual bodies, assistance in the recovery of acute and chronic illnesses, balancing of the endocrine and nervous systems, release of emotional and spiritual blockages and an increase of vitality, joy and creativity. Reiki compliments all healing art practices like yoga, meditation, reflexology and massage. Reiki is a very relaxing, nurturing and non-invasive form of holistic health and adapts to the needs of the individual, making each session unique unto its own.
Using electronic, thermal and radioactive testing, modern research and technology proves today what yogis have been experiencing for thousands of years in meditation, that there is a subtle flow of life force energy (prana) coursing through and around the physical body and that this energy sustains all life. When this energy flow is disrupted, one can experience illness and disease at the physical, emotional, mental or spiritual levels. When this energy is flowing harmoniously, one can experience health, happiness and vitality. Reiki assists in the balancing of the inner life force, which enhances the mind, body and spirit connection.
REIKI AND YOGA
Reiki enhances yoga practice and yoga teaching by cultivating intuition, confidence and creativity. Reiki deepens yoga hands-on assists and develops meditative awareness.
- Reiki Level I: $150
- Reiki Level II: $200
- Combined Reiki Level I/II: $300
- Private Reiki Treatment: $75 per session
Upcoming Reiki Trainings
- Nov. 1, 2020: Reiki Level II, Baja, Mexico (Yandara Yoga Institute)
- Nov. 29, 2020: Reiki Level I, Baja, Mexico (Yandara Yoga Institute)
- Dec. 6, 2020: Reiki Level II, Baja, Mexico (Yandara Yoga Institute)
- Jan. 10, 2021: Reiki Level I, Baja, Mexico (Yandara Yoga Institute)
- Jan. 17, 2021: Reiki Level II, Baja, Mexico (Yandara Yoga Institute)
- Feb. 14, 2021: Reiki Level I, Baja, Mexico (Yandara Yoga Institute)
- Feb. 21, 2021: Reiki Level II, Baja, Mexico (Yandara Yoga Institute)
- March. 14, 2021: Reiki Level I, Baja, Mexico (Yandara Yoga Institute)
- March 21, 2021: Reiki Level II, Baja, Mexico (Yandara Yoga Institute)
- April 27 to May 3, 2021: Reiki Master Teacher Training & Retreat – Baja, Mexico – includes all Reiki Levels – Reiki Level I, II, and III/Master Teacher Training – Retreat Style!!! (Yandara Yoga Institute, Baja, Mexico)
- CLICK HERE FOR APRIL 27 to MAY 3 MEXICO REIKI TEACHER TRAINING & RETREAT INFO
- May 16, 2021: Reiki Level I, Baja, Mexico (Yandara Yoga Institute)
- May 23, 2021: Reiki Level II, Baja, Mexico (Yandara Yoga Institute)
HAWAII reiki trainings
- 2021 dates TBD
BALI, INDONESIA reiki trainings
- 2021 Bali dates TBA
* Private Reiki Level III/Master Training available by request. To register for Reiki Training and for Reiki information, email email@example.com.
Reiki Certification Trainings at Yandara
Everyone is a healer and all can learn how to do Reiki hands-on healing. Yandara offers Reiki Certification Trainings either before, during or after the yoga teacher trainings. The Reiki trainings are lead by Allison Eaton, Yandara Yoga Teacher Trainer and Reiki Master Teacher. These trainings are ideal for those who want to become Certified Reiki Practitioners and for those who simply want to learn more about Reiki and hands-on healing
Reiki Level I, II, III and Master Teacher Trainings
In Reiki Level I, you will be attuned to the Reiki energy, learn how to give a full and effective Reiki session to others and yourself, how to incorporate Reiki into your yoga class and meditation practice and receive Reiki Level I Certification. No prerequisites are required. All levels are welcome to attend Reiki Level I.
In Reiki Level II, you will receive the second level Reiki attunement, learn the Reiki symbols, Distance Reiki and receive Reiki Level II Certification. Reiki Level I is a prerequisite to Reiki Level II.
In Reiki Level III, you will receive the third level Rieiki attunement and symbols, learn Aura Clearing, Reiki Crystals, the Crystal Manifestation Grid, and Reiki Sound and Color Therapy. Reiki Level II is a prerequisite for Reiki Level III.
In the Reiki Master Teacher Class, you will receive the master level Reiki attunement and symbols, learn how to give Advanced Reiki Healing Attunements to enhance your Reiki sessions, how to pass Reiki Level I, II, III and Master Level Attunements to others, how to organize a Reiki Level I, II, III and Master Class and receive Reiki Master Teacher Certification. Reiki Level III is a prerequisite to the Reiki Master Teacher Class.
ALLISON EATON, REIKI MASTER, YANDARA YOGA TEACHER TRAINER
Allison Eaton is an international teacher of Reiki, yoga and meditation. She leads 200-hour Yandara Yoga Teacher Trainings and Reiki Certification Trainings year-round. Allison is the author the Reiki Flow Manuals and the Yandara Asana Manual. She is a kirtan artist and is featured in the guided meditation CD, “Sat Nam.” Allison inspires practitioners to serve from intuitive guidance, connected to the heart, with a balance of applied technique and skill.
RECENT STUDENT TESTIMONIAL:
“Trying to articulate my experience with Allison is like trying to describe love; at the end of the day, my time with her changed my life and lives on with each moment I breathe. As with everything Allison teaches, it is done with love and grace and with a strong base in the understanding of what she is teaching. She passes along to her students her knowledge and experiences as well as the “illuminating torch of Reiki”. Allison, you light up the darkest nights – freely giving your love. The world is a better place because of you.” – Sandy Pearson, Calgary, Canada
To register for Reiki Training and for more information on Reiki, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.