Bali Yoga Teacher Training – 16 Day
Yandara offers summer yoga teacher trainings in Bali, Indonesia. Each heart centered certification course is a fully immersive residential, all-inclusive 16-day Yoga Teacher Training program. All trainings are 200-hour Yoga Alliance Certified. This year we also offer a delicious 9-day Bhakti-Yin-Restorative retreat that can be used toward our 300-hour yoga certification.
Total All-Inclusive Cost for 16 Day Teacher Training, Shambala Oceanside Retreat: $2,970 USD
This price includes tuition, meals and accommodation (based on double occupancy).
The trainings offers three large buffet style meals per day as well as complimentary tea and fruit.
Contact us for exact arrival and departure date options. Arrival Airport: Denpasar (DPS).
Total Cost for 9 Day Yin & Restorative Teacher Training, Ubud Aura: $1,250 USD
The Yin & Restorative YTT is non-residential, however, we have reserved a few rooms at Ubud Aura on a first come, first serve basis. Please contact email@example.com to reserve a room at Ubud Aura.
There are many choices of hotels and bungalows of various price range within walking distance to Ubud Aura. Nearby and modestly prized yet clean and cozy are:
Puri Padi Hotel (address: Jl. Raya Pengosekan, Ubud, Bali)
Yarama Cottages (address: Jl. Hanoman, Ubud, Bali)
Right next door to Ubud Aura is the High End/Luxury hotel: Alaya Hotel (http://alayahotels.com)
Most hotels in Ubud include free breakfast, including Ubud Aura Retreat for those who reserve the Ubud Aura retreat rooms. There are also many choices of delicious, organic restaurants in the area.
• Yoga Barn Garden Kafe (next door to Ubud Aura Retreat)
• Atman Cafe (on Jalan Hanoman)
• Vegan Veggie Kitchen (on Jalan Hanoman)
• Organic Warungs on Jalan Goutama
For the Ubud Yin & Restorative course, fly into Bali Ngurah Rai International (DPS), make airport transfer arrangements with your hotel.
Upcoming Bali, Indonesia 16 Day Courses
*2021 Dates Coming Soon!
*The travel days are the first and last day of the posted training dates. Please schedule your arrival/departure accordingly.
*Daily Schedule (subject to changes)
- 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM: Practice and Instruction of yoga flow and walking and sitting meditation.
- 9:00 AM: Delicious vegetarian meals are served buffet style.
- 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM: Yoga Class: Teacher Training Practice and Instruction.
- 12:30 PM: Brunch: Delicious vegetarian meals are served buffet style.
- 2:30 PM 6:00 PM: Student teaching time, Individual and group instruction.
- 6:00 PM: Dinner: Delicious vegetarian meals are served buffet style.
- 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM: Restorative Yoga / Satsang: meditation, music and kirtan, yoga philosophy and discussion.
Graduates of Yandara Yoga Teacher Training will be eligible for Yoga Alliance 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Certification. For more information about this, click here.
Programs are open to all ages, skill levels and experience.
As an enhancement to your yoga teacher training, we are offering Reiki Level I/II and Reiki Level III/Master Certification Trainings on consecutive Sunday afternoons during your Bali yoga teacher training. Click the “Reiki” page for details.
Shambala Oceanside Retreat & Spa
For our annual programs in Bali, we will be staying at the beautiful Shambala Oceanside Retreat and Spa on the North side of the island. We are offering shared accommodation with a few private rooms available.