Yandara Covid-19 Policy
Let’s Stay Healthy Together!
*Update January 16th 2022
The United States require travellers entering the country to have a negative COVID-19 test performed the day before travelling. There are currently many outlets to have the test done before your departure and more opening. Yandara will help with the arrangements for you to get tested before returning home.
At Yandara, we are committed to keep our students and community safe and healthy while being together in person. Please take a moment to review our updated COVID-19 protocols. We are monitoring guidelines from the CDC and WHO and keep our protocols up to date.
We kindly ask all students to be very mindful of social distancing and self-isolate to the best of your ability for 14 days before the start date of your Yandara course/retreat.
We require that all students and guests take a COVID-test 24-36 hours before arriving to Yandara.
We also ask that you try to bring 1-2 covid home tests with you for self-testing, in order to help keep the community safe.
Please read the following guidelines to better understand what Yandara is doing to maintain the safety of each student, as well as what we are asking all staff and students to do in order to ensure that safety.
- Actively cleaning and sanitizing our studios and facilities.
- Disinfecting high touch surfaces frequently.
- Providing hand sanitizer in all of our yoga studios.
- Providing dedicated personal props for each student to use.
- Providing a digital thermometer and require that you take your temperature daily.
All Students and Staff:
- Maintain a 6 feet distance from other students and teachers at all times, including in class.
- Wash hands/disinfect before and after coming to class, joining the meal line and using the bathroom. Lather and wash your hands thoroughly with soap for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching your face. Think of it as a new daily mindfulness practice.
- Be creative, eg. use your elbow to open the bathroom door or switch on the lights.
- Cough or sneeze into a disposable tissue and with at least 12 feet from others.
- If you are not feeling well, let someone know and please do not come to class or any spa treatments. Take time to rest and recover in your own accommodations. We will do our best to work with you to make up any class content/hours missed.
- Stay hydrated and get plenty of rest to keep your immunity up.
- Stay warm with layers when the temperature is cold.
- Immunity depends on a relaxed state of nervous system. Remain mindful, respectful and diligent in observing these health precautions.